Hyperion (CURRENCY:HYN) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 8th. One Hyperion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0691 or 0.00000777 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, Bgogo and CoinExchange. Hyperion has a total market capitalization of $21.88 million and $527,283.00 worth of Hyperion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Hyperion has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00221748 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.97 or 0.01417299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0721 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030542 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.69 or 0.00120252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Hyperion’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 316,765,917 tokens. The official message board for Hyperion is medium.com/@hyperionsgoffical. Hyperion’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Hyperion
Hyperion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bgogo, Hotbit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyperion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hyperion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hyperion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyperion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyperion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.