QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 29th. One QunQun coin can currently be bought for $0.0048 or 0.00000063 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.50, $50.98, $33.94 and $10.39. Over the last week, QunQun has traded down 4.4% against the dollar. QunQun has a total market cap of $3.13 million and $769,400.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00036151 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $548.37 or 0.07246373 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001948 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013332 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019433 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001047 BTC.
QUN is a coin. Its genesis date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 653,918,850 coins. The official website for QunQun is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QunQun is medium.com/@qunqun_io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $24.68, $50.98, $32.15, $33.94, $7.50, $10.39, $24.43, $13.77, $20.33, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QunQun should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QunQun using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.