Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $272.35 million and $66.58 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, Robinhood, BCEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $46.38 or 0.00627585 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012454 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0808 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010732 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000289 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 122,313,303,170 coins. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dogecoin is dogecoin.com. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Coinbe, BitFlip, Gate.io, HitBTC, Tux Exchange, Cryptohub, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coindeal, Bleutrade, Bittylicious, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Poloniex, BtcTrade.im, Exmo, C-CEX, Bitsane, QBTC, BTC Trade UA, Sistemkoin, LiteBit.eu, Instant Bitex, Bitbns, Exrates, CoinEx, YoBit, Indodax, Kraken, Robinhood, BCEX, Cryptomate, ZB.COM, Ovis, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Mercatox, CoinEgg, Tidex, BiteBTC, FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CoinExchange, Crex24, Bits Blockchain, Coinsquare, cfinex, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, Fatbtc, C-Patex, Stocks.Exchange, CoinFalcon, Graviex and Novaexchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.