Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last seven days, Gems has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. Gems has a total market cap of $266,797.00 and $2,383.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gems token can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013675 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00208208 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $100.57 or 0.01374773 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028584 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00122538 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Gems launched on January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. The official message board for Gems is blog.gems.org. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org.
Gems Token Trading
Gems can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.