Utrust (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 2nd. In the last week, Utrust has traded 7.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Utrust has a market capitalization of $6.84 million and $687,372.00 worth of Utrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Utrust token can now be purchased for $0.0152 or 0.00000208 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX, OKEx and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013675 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00208208 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.57 or 0.01374773 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028584 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00122538 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Utrust launched on August 28th, 2017. Utrust’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. Utrust’s official message board is medium.com/@UTRUST. Utrust’s official website is utrust.com. Utrust’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Utrust is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Utrust
Utrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Huobi, OKEx, Ethfinex and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Utrust should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Utrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Utrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.