Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, Cryptonex has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cryptonex has a market cap of $105.29 million and $2.22 million worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for $1.89 or 0.00025982 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptonex, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Cryptonex launched on August 14th, 2017. Cryptonex’s total supply is 107,135,054 coins and its circulating supply is 55,686,329 coins. The official website for Cryptonex is cryptonex.org. Cryptonex’s official Twitter account is @Cryptonex_CNX and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and Cryptonex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.