Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last week, Metronome has traded up 2.5% against the dollar. Metronome has a market cap of $4.87 million and approximately $408,533.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metronome coin can now be bought for about $0.50 or 0.00006867 BTC on major exchanges including $24.68, $51.55, $10.39 and $24.43.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Metronome Coin Profile
Metronome was first traded on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,518,640 coins and its circulating supply is 9,756,516 coins. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Metronome’s official website is www.metronome.io. The official message board for Metronome is medium.com/@MetronomeToken.
Metronome Coin Trading
Metronome can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $32.15, $5.60, $51.55, $18.94, $50.98, $13.77, $20.33, $24.68, $33.94, $24.43 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.