THORChain (CURRENCY:RUNE) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last week, THORChain has traded 29% higher against the U.S. dollar. THORChain has a market cap of $9.79 million and $183,611.00 worth of THORChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One THORChain token can currently be purchased for $0.0873 or 0.00001202 BTC on major exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
THORChain Token Profile
THORChain’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 112,145,945 tokens. The official message board for THORChain is medium.com/thorchain. The official website for THORChain is thorchain.org. THORChain’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling THORChain
THORChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THORChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade THORChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy THORChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for THORChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THORChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.