Amino Network (CURRENCY:AMIO) traded up 11.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last week, Amino Network has traded up 15% against the dollar. One Amino Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0621 or 0.00000855 BTC on exchanges including MXC and KuCoin. Amino Network has a total market capitalization of $3.32 million and $937,041.00 worth of Amino Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038863 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $495.33 or 0.06804428 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00025572 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC.
About Amino Network
Amino Network (AMIO) is a token. It was first traded on April 12th, 2019. Amino Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,550,340 tokens. The official website for Amino Network is www.amino.world. Amino Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amino Network Token Trading
Amino Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and MXC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amino Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amino Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amino Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amino Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amino Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.