CatoCoin (CURRENCY:CATO) traded down 74.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. CatoCoin has a total market cap of $19,392.00 and $5.00 worth of CatoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, CatoCoin has traded 89.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CatoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $20.33, $33.94 and $7.50.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013845 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00207568 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.34 or 0.01314022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027868 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119847 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC.
CatoCoin Coin Profile
CatoCoin’s total supply is 17,813,880 coins. CatoCoin’s official Twitter account is @catocoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CatoCoin’s official website is catocoin.net.
Buying and Selling CatoCoin
CatoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.43, $10.39, $18.94, $20.33, $24.68, $7.50, $50.98, $13.77, $5.60, $51.55 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CatoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CatoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CatoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CatoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CatoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.