Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. Datum has a market cap of $844,995.00 and approximately $129,794.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Datum has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. One Datum token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Huobi, COSS and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00209982 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01310666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Datum launched on July 27th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,001,935,124 tokens. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Datum’s official website is datum.org.
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, COSS, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.