DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 7.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. DecentBet has a total market capitalization of $496,070.00 and approximately $1,010.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DecentBet token can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bancor Network and YoBit. Over the last week, DecentBet has traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002978 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013845 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00207568 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.34 or 0.01314022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027868 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119847 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
DecentBet’s genesis date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 tokens. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, YoBit, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.