DogeCash (CURRENCY:DOGEC) traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One DogeCash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0212 or 0.00000293 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX and CryptoBridge. DogeCash has a total market capitalization of $76,647.00 and $518.00 worth of DogeCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, DogeCash has traded down 29.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.65 or 0.00752865 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00023241 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00001181 BTC.
DOGEC is a coin. DogeCash’s total supply is 4,295,299 coins and its circulating supply is 3,614,880 coins. DogeCash’s official message board is steemit.com/@dogecash. DogeCash’s official website is dogec.io. DogeCash’s official Twitter account is @dogecashcoin.
DogeCash Coin Trading
DogeCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DogeCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DogeCash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DogeCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DogeCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DogeCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.