Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded 8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. Dragon Coins has a total market capitalization of $17.20 million and $36,722.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dragon Coins token can now be bought for about $0.0493 or 0.00000680 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC, Sistemkoin and IDEX. Over the last week, Dragon Coins has traded down 26.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013868 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.23 or 0.00209982 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01310666 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028214 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00119967 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
About Dragon Coins
Dragon Coins was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 442,695,970 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,657,484 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io.
Dragon Coins Token Trading
Dragon Coins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid, IDEX and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.