DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 14.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0838 or 0.00001156 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $357,313.00 and approximately $446.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023575 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009060 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007775 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006674 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008797 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 44.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010083 BTC.
DBIX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org.
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.