Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. Everipedia has a market cap of $8.75 million and approximately $411,660.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Everipedia has traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Everipedia token can currently be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, Upbit, DragonEX and BigONE.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00210147 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01315161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120078 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Everipedia’s genesis date was July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 10,006,865,359 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,754,091,274 tokens. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Everipedia is everipedia.org. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Everipedia Token Trading
Everipedia can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bancor Network, Upbit, Bitfinex, OTCBTC and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everipedia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Everipedia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.