GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One GINcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. In the last week, GINcoin has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. GINcoin has a total market cap of $53,434.00 and approximately $1,765.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,252.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.43 or 0.02019052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.23 or 0.02884871 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.14 or 0.00622349 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.08 or 0.00731953 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012694 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00052033 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013870 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00371242 BTC.
GINcoin Coin Profile
GINcoin (CRYPTO:GIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 7,704,856 coins and its circulating supply is 7,704,846 coins. The official website for GINcoin is gincoin.io. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto.
Buying and Selling GINcoin
GINcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GINcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GINcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.