Hacken (CURRENCY:HKN) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last seven days, Hacken has traded 1.4% higher against the US dollar. Hacken has a market capitalization of $579,229.00 and $1,184.00 worth of Hacken was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hacken token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001455 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Kuna, IDEX and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039011 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $499.06 or 0.06878836 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002273 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024779 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC.
HKN is a token. Its launch date was August 30th, 2017. Hacken’s total supply is 5,488,560 tokens. Hacken’s official message board is steemit.com/@hacken. Hacken’s official Twitter account is @Hacken_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hacken is /r/hacken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Hacken is hacken.io.
Hacken Token Trading
Hacken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kuna, YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hacken should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hacken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.