Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Humaniq has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Humaniq has a market cap of $960,755.00 and approximately $76,750.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, Hotbit and Mercatox.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013864 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01311178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00120026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Humaniq launched on December 11th, 2016. Humaniq’s total supply is 207,143,695 tokens and its circulating supply is 185,811,695 tokens. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.com.
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Mercatox, Upbit, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.