LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded up 25.1% against the dollar. One LEOcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, TOPBTC and LEOxChange. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $3,485.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,263.84 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $146.52 or 0.02017928 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $209.01 or 0.02878563 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.06 or 0.00620625 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012699 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.83 or 0.00727659 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00051985 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013844 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00373273 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 214,608,619 coins and its circulating supply is 214,284,731 coins. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, LEOxChange, Livecoin, C-CEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.