LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, LikeCoin has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar. LikeCoin has a total market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $236.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LikeCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038975 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $496.68 or 0.06841275 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024782 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC.
LikeCoin is a token. It launched on February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. The official message board for LikeCoin is medium.com/likecoin. The official website for LikeCoin is like.co. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LikeCoin
LikeCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.