Mooncoin (CURRENCY:MOON) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Mooncoin has a total market cap of $967,330.00 and $50.00 worth of Mooncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mooncoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Mooncoin has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.21 or 0.00622290 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012668 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010851 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000619 BTC.
Mooncoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2013. Mooncoin’s total supply is 226,269,657,270 coins. The Reddit community for Mooncoin is /r/MoonCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Mooncoin’s official website is www.mooncoin.eco. Mooncoin’s official Twitter account is @mooncoinitalia.
Mooncoin Coin Trading
Mooncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mooncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mooncoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mooncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mooncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mooncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.