PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. PayPie has a total market capitalization of $7.63 million and approximately $2,697.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PayPie has traded 27.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One PayPie token can currently be purchased for about $0.0925 or 0.00001271 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013825 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00208048 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.32 or 0.01309446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028043 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00119682 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
PayPie’s launch date was August 2nd, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. PayPie’s official website is www.paypie.com. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayPie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.