Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0073 or 0.00000101 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and BTC-Alpha. Pirl has a market capitalization of $437,460.00 and approximately $8,832.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Pirl has traded 9.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 59,753,016 coins. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.