Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded up 10.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Playkey has traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $353,541.00 and approximately $18,840.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0254 or 0.00000350 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013843 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.01 or 0.00206662 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $95.46 or 0.01314692 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00027526 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.66 or 0.00119289 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Playkey was first traded on November 1st, 2017. Playkey’s total supply is 19,893,268 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,921,512 tokens. The Reddit community for Playkey is /r/playkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Playkey is medium.com/@playkey. Playkey’s official Twitter account is @playkey_en and its Facebook page is accessible here. Playkey’s official website is playkey.io.
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.