Polis (CURRENCY:POLIS) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Polis coin can now be purchased for $1.30 or 0.00017936 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Cryptopia and STEX. Polis has a market capitalization of $11.51 million and $67,955.00 worth of Polis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Polis has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Polis is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 21st, 2017. Polis’ total supply is 8,846,198 coins. Polis’ official message board is forum.polispay.org. Polis’ official Twitter account is @PolisBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Polis is polispay.org. The Reddit community for Polis is /r/Polispay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Polis Coin Trading
Polis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, STEX and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Polis should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.