RedFOX Labs (CURRENCY:RFOX) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One RedFOX Labs token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. RedFOX Labs has a total market cap of $683,382.00 and $26,570.00 worth of RedFOX Labs was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, RedFOX Labs has traded 10.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00373273 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00080486 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008988 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00068030 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000874 BTC.
RedFOX Labs Token Profile
RFOX is a token. It launched on April 1st, 2019. RedFOX Labs’ total supply is 960,687,173 tokens and its circulating supply is 107,902,541 tokens. RedFOX Labs’ official website is redfoxlabs.io. The Reddit community for RedFOX Labs is /r/redfox_labs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RedFOX Labs’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling RedFOX Labs
RedFOX Labs can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RedFOX Labs directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RedFOX Labs should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RedFOX Labs using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RedFOX Labs Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RedFOX Labs and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.