Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, Scala has traded 9.3% lower against the dollar. Scala has a total market cap of $170,935.00 and $171.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Scala coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre, STEX and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002968 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013864 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $95.09 or 0.01311178 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00120026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Scala’s total supply is 8,749,829,804 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,829,804 coins. Scala’s official website is scalaproject.io. Scala’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Scala is medium.com/scala-network. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Scala Coin Trading
Scala can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scala should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scala using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.