SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. SolarCoin has a total market capitalization of $840,612.00 and approximately $221.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SolarCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0151 or 0.00000208 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.21 or 0.00622654 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012684 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000595 BTC.
SolarCoin (CRYPTO:SLR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. SolarCoin’s total supply is 98,034,850,709 coins and its circulating supply is 55,696,275 coins. The Reddit community for SolarCoin is /r/SolarCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SolarCoin’s official Twitter account is @SolarCoin_SLR. The official website for SolarCoin is solarcoin.org.
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.