U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One U Network token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including HADAX, DDEX, DEx.top and Bibox. During the last seven days, U Network has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. U Network has a market cap of $3.45 million and $293,036.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network is a token. Its genesis date was February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,994,600,000 tokens. U Network’s official website is u.network. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for U Network is medium.com/unetwork.
Buying and Selling U Network
U Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, HitBTC, DDEX, IDEX, Bibox and DEx.top. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.