WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One WeTrust token can now be purchased for about $0.0131 or 0.00000180 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, HitBTC and DDEX. WeTrust has a market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $340.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, WeTrust has traded 14.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00210147 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01315161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028277 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120078 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
WeTrust’s launch date was December 7th, 2016. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. WeTrust’s official message board is medium.com/wetrust-blog. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. WeTrust’s official website is www.wetrust.io. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.