Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Zero has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $612,001.00 and approximately $482.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zero coin can currently be bought for $0.0814 or 0.00001121 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.10 or 0.00373273 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00080486 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00068030 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003137 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Zero (CRYPTO:ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 7,589,095 coins and its circulating supply is 7,519,281 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io.
Buying and Selling Zero
Zero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.