BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $163,872.00 and $1,558.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitBall has traded down 50.1% against the U.S. dollar. One BitBall token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00052998 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00074624 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,705.53 or 1.00169607 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00054003 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001430 BTC.
BitBall (BTB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 129,279,279 tokens. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/p/bitball-4a607c33ea78. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @BitBall_Erc20 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitBall is /u/Bitball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Blue Helix. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.