Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded up 18.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 16th. One Blockport token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0390 or 0.00000449 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. Over the last seven days, Blockport has traded 19.7% lower against the dollar. Blockport has a market cap of $2.20 million and approximately $37,020.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Blockport Token Profile
Blockport was first traded on December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 56,402,943 tokens. Blockport’s official message board is blog.blockport.io. Blockport’s official website is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockport should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.