Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded 59.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last week, Coin Lion has traded 59.2% lower against the dollar. Coin Lion has a market capitalization of $78,192.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coin Lion token can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion’s genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. Coin Lion’s official website is www.coinlion.com.
Buying and Selling Coin Lion
Coin Lion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coin Lion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Coin Lion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.