Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. In the last week, Infinitecoin has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg. Infinitecoin has a total market capitalization of $692,739.00 and approximately $1,917.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin (CRYPTO:IFC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in.
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Infinitecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.