Kabberry Coin (CURRENCY:KKC) traded 48% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One Kabberry Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. During the last week, Kabberry Coin has traded 36.3% higher against the dollar. Kabberry Coin has a total market cap of $27,565.00 and $6.00 worth of Kabberry Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FUNCoin (FUNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Qbic (QBIC) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UNCoin (UNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Kabberry Coin Profile
Kabberry Coin (KKC) is a coin. Kabberry Coin’s total supply is 19,850,906 coins. Kabberry Coin’s official website is kabberry.com. Kabberry Coin’s official Twitter account is @PrimeStone2 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Kabberry Coin is /user/KABBERRY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Kabberry Coin
Kabberry Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kabberry Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kabberry Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kabberry Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kabberry Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kabberry Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.