Opacity (CURRENCY:OPQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One Opacity token can currently be purchased for about $0.0172 or 0.00000198 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Kucoin. In the last week, Opacity has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar. Opacity has a total market cap of $2.22 million and approximately $28,284.00 worth of Opacity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.91 or 0.03611754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00194821 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028381 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00126944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Opacity’s launch date was November 5th, 2018. Opacity’s total supply is 130,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 129,205,022 tokens. The Reddit community for Opacity is /r/opacity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Opacity is medium.com/opacity-storage. Opacity’s official Twitter account is @Opacity_Storage. The official website for Opacity is opacity.io.
Buying and Selling Opacity
Opacity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opacity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opacity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opacity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opacity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opacity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.