RealChain (CURRENCY:RCT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, RealChain has traded 33.1% higher against the dollar. One RealChain token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, DigiFinex and CoinBene. RealChain has a market cap of $127,792.00 and approximately $8,048.00 worth of RealChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036851 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $521.06 or 0.05995089 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027431 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00034930 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128565 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001470 BTC.
RealChain is a token. Its launch date was July 3rd, 2018. RealChain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 488,094,888 tokens. RealChain’s official Twitter account is @RealChainFund. RealChain’s official website is rcfund.org.
Buying and Selling RealChain
RealChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, OKEx and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RealChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RealChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RealChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RealChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RealChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.