Sentinel (CURRENCY:SENT) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. One Sentinel token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and HitBTC. Sentinel has a total market capitalization of $1.71 million and $32,094.00 worth of Sentinel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Sentinel has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 36% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Sentinel is a token. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. Sentinel’s total supply is 1,999,970,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,999,969,999 tokens. The official website for Sentinel is sentinel.co. Sentinel’s official Twitter account is @SentinelGroupio.
Sentinel Token Trading
Sentinel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentinel should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sentinel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.