ShowHand (CURRENCY:HAND) traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. One ShowHand token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Hotbit and Mercatox. ShowHand has a market capitalization of $19,240.00 and approximately $9,597.00 worth of ShowHand was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ShowHand has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $313.81 or 0.03610839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.83 or 0.00193626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00028420 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.99 or 0.00126492 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ShowHand’s total supply is 403,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,912,434,418 tokens. ShowHand’s official website is www.showhand.io. ShowHand’s official Twitter account is @showhandio.
Buying and Selling ShowHand
ShowHand can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, IDEX, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ShowHand directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ShowHand should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ShowHand using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ShowHand Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ShowHand and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.