Target Coin (CURRENCY:TGT) traded down 88.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Target Coin has traded down 96.7% against the US dollar. Target Coin has a total market cap of $1,759.00 and $572.00 worth of Target Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Target Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Terra (KRT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002627 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.19 or 0.03597039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011506 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.88 or 0.00194542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00028373 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00126443 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Target Coin Token Profile
Target Coin’s total supply is 2,000,100,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 952,429,892 tokens. Target Coin’s official website is www.tgtcoins.com. Target Coin’s official Twitter account is @TargetCoin.
Target Coin Token Trading
Target Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Target Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Target Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Target Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Target Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Target Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.