Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Zero has traded up 2% against the US dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $520,493.00 and $1,034.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0662 or 0.00000763 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.30 or 0.00579521 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00147909 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00122687 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002439 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZER is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 7,917,262 coins and its circulating supply is 7,860,696 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. The official website for Zero is zerocurrency.io.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.