ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $758,626.00 and $119.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0091 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Bit-Z and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00051859 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002897 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
ADM is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 103,687,918 coins and its circulating supply is 83,545,907 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.