Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for about $0.0665 or 0.00000650 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. Bitcoin Atom has a market cap of $1.22 million and approximately $72.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 9.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Atom’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.