Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded down 6.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. Infinitecoin has a total market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $3,777.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Infinitecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including QBTC and CoinEgg. In the last week, Infinitecoin has traded up 35% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 46.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Infinitecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.