KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One KekCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0269 or 0.00000263 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, KekCoin has traded up 2.3% against the dollar. KekCoin has a total market capitalization of $288,213.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010417 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00028870 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00013671 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003733 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.38 or 0.02696622 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00008264 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00017178 BTC.
KekCoin Coin Profile
KekCoin (CRYPTO:KEK) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.