PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 32.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 15th. One PayPie token can currently be purchased for $0.0647 or 0.00000633 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). PayPie has a total market cap of $5.34 million and $102.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PayPie has traded up 32.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $351.84 or 0.03445309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00254943 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00043300 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00156433 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC.
PayPie launched on August 2nd, 2017. PayPie’s total supply is 165,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,500,000 tokens. The official website for PayPie is www.paypie.com. PayPie’s official Twitter account is @PayPiePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PayPie is /r/PayPie.
PayPie Token Trading
PayPie can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PayPie should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.