Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded 15.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 15th. During the last week, Ties.DB has traded 23.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ties.DB token can now be bought for about $0.0123 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex and YoBit. Ties.DB has a market cap of $500,926.00 and $333.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $351.84 or 0.03445309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009776 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.04 or 0.00254943 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00043300 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00156433 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Ties.DB Token Profile
Ties.DB was first traded on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official website is ties.network. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork.
Buying and Selling Ties.DB
Ties.DB can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ties.DB should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.