ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 26th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market cap of $630,126.17 and $340.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for $0.0075 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, Bit-Z and IDCM. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00034620 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
ADAMANT Messenger is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 104,001,939 coins and its circulating supply is 83,859,928 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.